Facebook returns as a sponsor of Advertising Week, which is set for Sept. 23 through 27 in New York, and several executives from the social network will be featured on panels during the event.
Following is the schedule of Facebook executives’ Advertising Week appearances, via the Facebook for Business page:
- Monday, 11:45 a.m. (all times ET), Times Center Hall, Mobile Now: The New First Screen. Director of Product Marketing Jim Squires will talk about what Facebook has learned from its own mobile transformation and explore top trends in consumers’ mobile behavior, as well as offering practical advice on how marketers can achieve their business objectives by leveraging Facebook’s reach and recent innovations in ad design, targeting, and measurement.
- Monday, 2:15 p.m., Crowne Plaza, Data+Media+Scale=WOW!, featuring Product Marketing Director, Data and Targeting Bryan Schroeder.
- Monday, 3:15 p.m. Times Center Hall, Business Insider Masters of Monetization: Mobile, featuring Head of Measurement and Insights Brad Smallwood.
- Monday, 5 p.m., Liberty Theater, Native Ad Forum, featuring Squires.
- Tuesday, 9 a.m., Times Center Stage, Digital Spectrum Shifts: From Single to Multiple-Screen: The Shifting Mobile Landscape, featuring Marketing Director Jennifer Kattula.
- Tuesday, 10 a.m., Liberty Theater, Winning in a Mobile First World. Director of Global Agencies Patrick Harris will host a “spirited debate” on the best ways to build thriving, effective organizations for today’s mobile-first economy, and who now owns strategy, design, data, and budgets as the media landscape shifts to mobile.
- Tuesday, noon, Crowne Plaza, Today’s Brand Platform: Mobile. Vice President of Business and Marketing Partnerships David Fischer and Interactive Advertising Bureau President and CEO Randall Rothenberg will discuss how mobile proliferation, new technologies and the resulting creative possibilities are transforming both the user experience and marketers’ ability to reach people where they are spending the majority of their time.
- Tuesday, 12:15 p.m., New York Marriott Marquis, Measuring Mobile Results in Advertising and Commerce, featuring Director of Advertising Measurement Graham Mudd.
- Tuesday, 4 p.m., Times Center Stage, Lean In, moderated by VP of Global Marketing Solutions Carolyn Everson and including Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg, author of Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead.
- Tuesday, 4:15 p.m., New York Marriott Marquis, Making the Most of FBX, featuring Product Marketing Manager Scott Shapiro.
- Wednesday, 1 p.m., Times Center Stage, Behind the Scenes: Brand Success on Facebook. Director of Global Accounts Will Platt-Higgins will host a panel that explores how marketers must fundamentally rethink their strategies in the wake of the shift to mobile.
- Wednesday, 3:45 p.m., Highline Stages, Engage, Build and Deepen: Are you Mobile Ready?, featuring Everson.
Readers: Are any of you attending Advertising Week?