Today, April 11, is the last day to obtain our early bird rate of $549 for the AllFacebook Marketing Conference, which costs $899 if you buy a ticket at the door, so we encourage you to register now.
Leaders from Hearst Digital, Wildfire, Votigo, 22squared and Jugnoo are confirmed to join us on stage at the San Francisco event.
Newly added speakers include:
- Brian Madden, executive director of social media, Hearst Digital;
- Victoria Ransom, founder and chief executive officer, Wildfire;
- Mike La Rotonda, founder and co-chief executive officer, Votigo;
- Chris Tuff, senior vice president, director of earned and emerging media, 22squared;
- Projjol Banerjea, director of marketing, SponsorPay; and
- Danny Brown, vice president of product intelligence, Jugnoo.
View the full program and speaker lineup here.
The AllFacebook Marketing Conference, held on June 28 through 29, features over 40 speakers and includes panels, discussions, and networking around Facebook’s latest tools, apps, demographics, research and marketing opportunities.
Remember — early bird rates end today, so register now and save over $300.