We’re through one day of the AllFacebook Marketing Conference in San Francisco and gearing up for day two. Thursday held some amazing presentations, helping users of all walks of life with their Facebook marketing plans. Keep checking AllFacebook and Twitter (@JLaffertyAF and @AllFacebook) for updates.
Recaps of selected Thursday presentations:
- Can Advertisers Make Money Through Facebook Games?
- Photos, Engagement Are Keys To Facebook Marketing Success
- Marty Weintraub On Finding Your Facebook Marketing Demographic
- KEYNOTE: Thumbonomics: The Essential Business Roadmap to Social Media and Mobile Marketing
- How Social Is Changing the Search Game
- Facebook Pages: Using Content and Conversation to Build Community
- The Future of F-Commerce: The Market Destination or Social Futility?
- Facebook Ads: Can They Promote More Than Just Likes?
- The Right Way to Use a Sweepstakes to Get More Facebook Fans
- Frictionless Sharing in Facebook Ads: Beyond Analytics to Actionable Intelligence
- Facebook Marketing: Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- Competitive Analysis on Facebook
- News from the Edge: The Latest Developments from Facebook
- Beyond the Wall Post: Mastering Facebook’s Evolving Platform
Readers: Have you learned anything from the conference (or our posts/tweets)?