A recent study showed that BBC articles have the most reach and influence on Twitter. Are you interested in learning the media outlet’s keys to success in the Twittersphere?
Vincent Sider, vice president of social media for BBC Worldwide, joined our London event, AllFacebook Marketing Conference Nov. 19, as the keynote speaker. Sider will address attendees on BBC World social activities and explain his strategies for building communities online and monetizing content.
This year’s conference has been designed to provide attendees with case studies, innovative panels, and thoughtful discussions on how to reach your target audience, improve your branding, and make use of Facebook’s latest tools and applications. Featured panel sessions include:
- Diagnosing Your Facebook Marketing Performance
- The Science of Social: Facebook Engagement
- The Impact of Facebook’s Open Graph on Marketers
- News from the Edge: The Latest Developments from Facebook
- Understanding the Most Valuable Digital Real Estate: The Facebook News Feed
Additional speakers include experts from Yorkshire Tea and Taylors Coffee, Salesforce.com, Kred, Spruce Media, Syncapse, and more.
Register now and save £200 ($320) off on-site prices.