Android update week continues, as Facebook followed updates of the Android applications for its WhatsApp cross-platform messaging service and its Instagram photo- and video-sharing network with a new version of its flagship app. The new features mostly involve photos.
The “What’s New” section on Facebook’s entry in the Google Play store reads:
- Include photos in comments.
- Delete and edit photo albums.
- Untag yourself in photos.
- Upload multiple photos at a time in groups.
- Improvements to help group administrators pin and unpin posts, and review pending and reported posts.
Android Police also reported that some users are also seeing a flatter user interface.
Android users: Have you updated your apps yet?