Blumenfeld told TechCrunch he will help designers raise money, find co-founders, learn entrepreneurship, and use their skills for social good. He joined Facebook in 2007.
Blumenfeld’s name is the latest on the list of high-profile departures from Facebook following its initial public offering, joining:
- Platform Marketing Director Katie Mitic
- Mobile Platform Marketing Manager Jonathan Matus
- Director of Platform Partnerships Ethan Beard
- Director of Product Management Carl Sjogreen
- Chief Technology Officer Bret Taylor
- Director of Corporate Communications and Public Policy Barry Schnitt
Readers: Will this mark an end to the brain drain at Facebook, or will more names be added to the list?