Several brands marked Halloween Thursday with holiday-related photos and videos on Instagram, including the image on our homepage of a dark, shadowy BMW, and the photo above from State Bicycle Co. of a witch riding one of its bikes into the night.
Other brands’ Halloween posts highlighted by Instagram included:
- GE posted a video of its 3-D printer, “Makerbot Replicator 2,” creating a carved pumpkin.
- Gatorade posted a video of athletes’ faces with dark backgrounds and the caption, “Be Their Worst Nightmare.”
- Vogue posted a photo of custom Kate Spade owl mask.
- Victoria’s Secret posted a photo of a witch costume made from its lingerie.
- Martha Stewart Living posted a photo of Martha Stewart dressed as a cat.
- GoPro posted a photo of users skydiving in costumes.
- Who What Wear posted a photo of an iron mask atop fashion and style books in its headquarters.
- W Magazine posted a photo of a creepily dressed model directing users to its website.
- Audi posted a video documenting the creation of an Audi-engineered LED jack-o-lantern.
- Thom Browne posted a photo of models dressed in white with joker-like painted faces.
Readers: Did you notice any other creative Halloween-themed posts from brands on Instagram?