Real estate giant Century 21 released a Facebook application that will enable 7,800 or so offices in 71 countries to get the most out of their pages on the social network.
The app allows page managers at Century 21 offices to:
- Display current listings;
- Be contacted by potential customers via Facebook;
- Add the Century 21 Homebuyer Toolkit, which lets potential buyers calculate mortgage payments, decide how much to spend, and start the process of getting pre-approved for mortgages;
- Add the official Century 21 Twitter feed and blog to their pages; and
- Offer the Century 21 Real Estate Mobile App for download via their pages.
The company said the app takes minutes to install and is easily customizable for each office, with Chief Marketing Officer Bev Thorne adding:
As social media evolves, we are committed to providing our system members with the innovative tools and systems necessary to help them grow their businesses. This app was designed to help consumers connect with local Century 21 brokers in an environment where they feel comfortable and where they are spending an increasing amount of time.
Readers: Would you find it helpful to be able to interact with your real estate broker via Facebook?