Coffee Meets Bagel studied whether its users would like a potential date on the social network, based on mutual Facebook friends, and its findings included:
- You are 37.2 percent more likely to both want to go out if you’ve got mutual Facebook friends.
- If you have four mutual friends, you’ll be 90.1 percent more likely to like each other.
- Girls are 29 percent more likely to like someone with mutual friends, while guys are only 10 percent more likely.
- Folks in their 20s are more likely to couple based on mutual friendships — 20- to 29-year-olds are 48 percent more likely to like each other.
- Folks in their 30s and 40s are only 23 percent more likely to mutually like each other.
Readers: Did any of these findings surprise you?