Social media software company Expion released a suite of new tools Monday, expanding its users’ ability to control their messages across Facebook and other social networks.
The new offerings from Expion include:
- Brands are now able to find and comment on Instagram photos by location and share those photos via Facebook, Google Plus, and Twitter. Expion said Instagram photos are automatically surfaced based on a radius around individual locations.
- Brands can set up Facebook page posts and sponsored stories for thousands of locations via one screen, setting budgets via that same screen.
- A new application builder allows brands to build social apps for Facebook, with templates including coupons, contests, sweepstakes, and forms.
- The ability for brands to track sentiment about them from review sites including Foursquare, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google Places, CitySearch, Yellow Pages, Angie’s List, and UrbanSpoon.
- Location-based leader boards, ranking posts’ performances by week and location across Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram, and Foursquare.
- Social Advocator, which allows users to share content across their personal accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.