Facebook updated its Facebook Brand Resources page with more specific guidelines about how to use its logos and screenshots in print, film, broadcast, and online, and how to treat the social network’s brand.
Materials available on the new Facebook Brand Resources website include:
- The ability to download logos in several formats the Facebook F logo, the Facebook logo containing the entire word, the like button, the thumbs-up icon, and the “Find Us on Facebook” badge.
- Screenshots of Timeline, pages, News Feed, messages, photos, and Facebook Messenger.
- The Facebook Asset Guide.
- A comprehensive Do’s and Don’ts section.
- A frequently asked questions page.
Readers: Is the new Facebook Brand Resources page helpful?