ShoeDazzle walked all over the competition to become the top fashion brand in a new study factoring in reach, engagement, and shopping.
Shopping platform 8thBridge surveyed 1,448 Facebook users about fashion brands and factored in data from Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, and Flick in compiling the results in the infographic we’ve reproduced at the bottom of this post.
The top 15 brands were:
- Barneys New York
- Betsey Johnson
- Fergie Footwear
- Adidas Football U.S.
- 7 For All Mankind
- Roberto Cavalli
- Jessica Simpson
Other findings from the study, followed by an infographic below:
- 53 percent of consumers have liked a fashion page on Facebook to stay informed about new offers;
- seven percent of consumers share about fashion purchases on Facebook;
- 13 percent share fashion deals on Facebook;
- 48 percent of consumers would make a purchase on Facebook if an attractive deal was offered;
- Converse had the highest Facebook fan count, at 20,184,853 as of the time of the survey;
- Verragio had the highest percentage of its website traffic coming from Facebook, at 55.56 percent;
- Louis Vuitton had the highest average number of Facebook users “talking about this,” 259,091 at the time of the study; and
- Troy Lee had the highest number of status updates for September, posting 134 in the month.