On the same day Facebook expanded its Facebook for Business page to eight more countries and 11 additional languages, the social network also announced a redesign of its Facebook Developers website.
The redesigned Facebook for Developers site began rolling out to some developers Thursday, and the social network said it will be rolled out to all users “in a few weeks.” Users who are able to access the new site are greeted with a tour explaining its changes.
Facebook announced the site redesign in a post on its developer blog:
Our developer site is our primary means of interacting with our community, and we want it to be as useful and as clear as possible. It is the entry point for you to learn about integrating with Facebook. You can discover the features and products available to you, as well as access the tools, dashboards, and resources to manage your apps.
The new design and interface will make it easier for you to:
- Manage your apps and configure Facebook integrations.
- Navigate our improved documentation.
- Submit your app to Facebook App Center with a simplified flow.
- Find and report bugs with a faster response turnaround.
- Learn about the latest updates and news relevant to you on our homepage.
Readers: Has the redesigned Facebook for Developers site been rolled out to you yet?