Social recruitment platform Jobmagic fired the latest salvo in the battle to attract job seekers on Facebook, announcing the addition of social media optimization tools to its app on the social network.
New features from Jobmagic include:
- Videos that play automatically when users access individual job postings on Facebook;
- Customized content that’s deeply branded;
- Each job opening features an interactive blog, along with direct access to the hiring company’s Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts;
- Job listings feature the names and photos of the recruiters, adding a personal touch;
- The app provides a direct communications channel between job seekers and recruiters;
- Publishing times of listings can be optimized for maximum exposure;
- The app supports referral hiring, using a proprietary system to match candidates in employee referral networks; and
- Job seekers can view friends and connections who work at companies listing open positions.
Jobmagic founder and Chief Executive Officer Jindrich Liska said:
Sharing is the ultimate goal of social media optimization. That’s how Jobmagic gets job postings to go viral. Personalization and likeability are key. People share because they like what they see.
Readers: Which apps and tools have you used while looking for employment via Facebook?