If you haven’t attended one of our social media boot camps, you’re in luck: There’s another opportunity to do so this September 13 through November 1. The whole thing takes place online, and the speakers include many top influencers in social media, such as:
- Jessica Bennett, writer for Newsweek and The Daily Beast
- Harry Gold, chief executive officer and managing partner of Overdrive Interactive
- Gretchen Rubin, author of The Happiness Project
- David Meerman Scott, author of Real-Time Marketing & P.R.
- Lisa Aragon, co-founder and digital architect of Double Dutch & Company
- Danica Kombol, managing partner of Everywhere
- Heather Lutze, chief executive officer and founder of Findability Group Search Marketing
- Jason Boog, publishing editor at Mediabistro
- Lauren Dugan, co-editor of AllTwitter
- Justin Smith, founder of Inside Network
- Josh Constine, lead writer for Inside Facebook
Click here to see the full program. This boot camp shows you how to use social media tools and create effective content strategies to build your fans quickly and increase your business. Over the course of six weeks, you create and implement a social media strategy, track results, and get feedback from advisors and peers. This combines the best elements of conferences and online learning:
- Keynote speeches: World-class social media pioneers give presentations followed by with interactive question-and-answer sessions.
- Practical how-to sessions: These show you how to put big ideas into immediate practice.
- Homework: It’s designed to get your social media strategy up and running quickly.
- Peer interaction: Work closely with a small group, get feedback from an advisor, and make meaningful connections with the entire attendee roster.
If you register by August 23, you’ll qualify for our early-bird discount.