Facebook’s subscribe button only debuted a few weeks ago, and many of the most interesting personalities on the site have yet to enable the feature.
Those who have it enabled tend to be current or former employees of Facebook plus some technology luminaries, so the best way for us to fairly recommend worth subscribing to — well, we’re going to give you two lists for the price of one.
The first will suggest profiles to subscribe to today, and a second list consists of those we’d like to see enable this relatively new Facebook button.
The individuals in the latter group all have top-ranked Twitter feeds plus fan pages but really ought to consider switching their Facebook strategies to profiles with the subscribe button.
Most of the people in our subscribe-to-now list also have pages, and we compare their fan counts with the number of subscribers.
Check it out below and let us know in the comments section which celebrities you’d like to see switch from pages to profiles.
- Mark Zuckerberg (5,860,151 subscribers, 261,370 fans of page)
- Tom Anderson (702,278 subscribers, no page)
- Eduardo Saverin (roughly one million subscribers, 5,355 fans)
- Kevin Rose (286,376 subscribers, no page)
- Robert Scoble (28,806 subscribers, 358 fans)
- Randi Zuckerberg (22,752 subscribers, 155,027 fans)
- Bret Taylor (53,759 subscribers, 169 fans)