Looking for the perfect accent to your Thanksgiving dinner? Look to Facebook for help. Facebook cooking application Foodily released the list of the five-most-shared Thanksgiving recipes, starting with a delicious garlic potato side dish.
Courtesy of Foodily, here are the five-most-shared Thanksgiving recipes on Facebook:
1. Roasted garlic mashers by Candice Kumai
2. Cheddar chive mashed potatoes by Williams-Sonoma
3. Cauliflower mock mashed potatoes by The Skinny
4. Green beans with garlic black bean sauce by No Recipes
5. Baked brussel sprouts by The Healthy Apple
Readers: What is your favorite Thanksgiving recipe?