Mediabistro announced that its GPlusData website, the leading provider of Google Plus analytics data to thousands of users, has launched a paid subscription service offering even more comprehensive statistics on Google Plus profiles.
GPlusData Pro is the in-depth analytics subscription that lets marketers, advertisers, and social media professionals gain insights into their audience and those of their competitors to optimize their activity and see their results. A GPlusData Pro subscription includes:
- Tracking up to 10 Google Plus users or pages
- Demographic data: country, relationship, and gender distribution
- Post engagement by hour, day, or day of the week
- Most influential followers and who doesn’t follow you back
- Download and print your tracked pages reports
- Monthly newsletter with new feature updates, and more!
Mediabistro Product Specialist Yuri Gelfand said:
We are excited to announce the launch of GPlusData Pro. For the first time, companies, marketers, and social media professionals will be able to obtain deep insights into the Google Plus ecosystem. By utilizing our data of more than 150 million profiles and 2 million pages, GPlusData Pro subscribers will be able to customize their experience based on their interests, better understand their audience, and quickly identify industry trends.
Visit GPlusData for Google Plus information, statistics, and trends.