Social media management system HootSuite did some hooting about its accomplishments in the first quarter of 2013, reporting a 272 percent increase in corporate sales (companies valued at less than $10 billion) compared with the year-earlier period, along with a 900 percent jump in international strategic sales (companies valued at more than $10 billion).
HootSuite also mentioned that it:
- Topped the 6 million-user mark, after passing 5 million users last October.
- Launched integration with Twitter Promoted Products.
- Moved into new office space in the Mount Pleasant neighborhood of Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Hired an average of 10 new people each week, bringing its total head count to 300, including 30 in Europe.
- Added eight new applications to its HootSuite App Directory.
- Brought its total of supported languages to 13 with the addition of Korean and Russian.
- Added enterprise clients including the National Hockey League’s Buffalo Sabres, Expedia, and the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
Readers: Have you ever used any of HootSuite’s products to help manage your Facebook pages?