According to Fialkov Digital, the average U.S. Facebook user is likely to be:
- Female (54 percent).
- 25 through 34 (24 percent of women, 28 percent of men).
- Married (46 percent).
- College-educated (63 percent).
- Renting their home (72 percent).
- Household income of $50,000 to $75,000 per year (29 percent).
- Living alone (27 percent).
- Home market value of $100,000 to $250,000 (46 percent).
- Using some kind of cards to make purchases (94 percent), usually bank cards (88 percent).
- Working in a sales job (17 percent).
- Accessing Facebook via desktop and mobile in the past 30 days (55 percent), with computers (34 percent) representing the most-used devices.
- Liked 18 pages in their lifetimes.
- Liked retailers’ pages, specifically Walmart‘s.
Readers: Any surprises?