With Facebook’s fourth-quarter earnings call set for Wednesday, Jan. 29, digital marketing company Kenshoo provided a look at its analysis of more than 115 billion fourth-quarter ads on the social network, in infographic form.
Among Kenshoo’s findings:
- Impressions rose 51 percent compared with the third quarter of 2013.
- Clicks were up 66 percent.
- Click-through rates jumped 10 percent.
- Advertisers’ cost per click rose 21 percent.
- CPMs (cost per thousand impressions) were up 33 percent.
- Ad spend more than doubled, rising by 101 percent.
- Advertiser revenue saw a 60 percent gain.
Readers: Did any of Kenshoo’s findings surprise you?