Social advertising company RadiumOne examined six myths about social sharing and the facts that debunk those myths.
RadiumOne released its findings in infographic form. The six myths studied by the company were:
- Most content-sharing activities happen over social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
- Digital consumers click on social links at an equal rate, regardless of the type of URL shared.
- Content shared through shortened URLs has a similar lifespan, regardless of when it was initially posted.
- Content and brand engagement peaks over the weekend, when Internet users have more free time.
- Millennials and young people engage and share brands’ content the most.
- Facebook offers the best referral traffic.
Readers: What did you think of RadiumOne’s findings?