European and Asian social media agency KRDS became the latest Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer to unveil a product that takes advantage of the social network’s recent relaxation of its restrictions on promotions with its PromoFactory, which it plans to roll out by Sept. 30.
- Choose what type of contest they want to run.
- Select the actions that will drive the contest (likes, comments, messages, posts).
- Specify the start time and end time.
- Select the winners.
- Automatically create and launch terms and conditions pages.
- Access analytics and generate reports in XLS or CSV format.
Page admins: How have you changed the ways you develop contests and other promotions since Facebook relaxed its guidelines, and which third-party tools are you using?