Customer-service software provider Parature announced the beta launch of Parature Social Monitor, its method of allowing brands to monitor Facebook and other social networks for key customer-service issues and manage them through to completion.
Parature Social Monitor will be incorporated into the company’s customer-service suite, and its features include:
- One simple user interface through which customer-service agents can monitor, categorize, and respond to activity from multiple Facebook pages and Twitter accounts, or via the Web, email, or chat.
- The ability to search across user names and message content, and by keyword or user.
- The ability to create tickets related to any social activity.
- The ability for sales, customer service, marketing, and other relevant teams to collaborate and participate in the process through the Parature Social Monitor social tab, via multiple Facebook and Twitter accounts, including employees’ own social media accounts.
- Work-flow and routing rules to ensure that the right employees are responding to issues, in a timely fashion.
- Threading, allowing brands and customers to maintain conversations throughout the process.
- A flexible tagging and filtering system, enabling the creation of tags to route activities to the best group or employee.
- The ability to tag related posts.
- The ability to leverage existing knowledge bases when responding to customer queries.
Parature said it plans to bring Parature Social Monitor out of beta in the first quarter of 2013, and Chairman and Co-Founder Duke Chung added:
Parature’s goal is to gives businesses the tools they need to provide 100 percent of their customers with a positive engagement experience on social media to drive increased customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, customer retention, and brand reputation. With the addition of Parature Social Monitor to our Social Customer Service Suite, Parature has created the ultimate multichannel customer-service experience, where phone, email, social, and Web are all organically built in one place.