Social marketing platform PromoJam rolled out the latest tool to take advantage of Facebook’s recently relaxed guidelines on promotions, Timeline Manager, which allows page administrators to manage contests, sweepstakes, and promotions directly via their pages’ Timelines.
Using the capability Facebook introduced in late August for page admins to accept likes and comments as contest entries, Timeline Manager allows its users to:
- Manage all posts on their pages’ Timelines from one dashboard.
- Tag and filter posts as promotions.
- View and review likes and comments.
- Filter comments by number of likes or replies.
- Pick random contest winners from likes and comments.
- Contact and, if necessary, reselect winners.
- Manage promotions on pages for groups.
Page admins: Have you begun running contests, sweepstakes, or promotions on your pages’ Timelines?