SmartRecruiters said more than 2,000 small and midsized businesses are using the current version of its Careers Tab, having posted some 15,000 jobs, added that the app currently allows them to:
- Display available jobs.
- Allow Facebook users to like and share available jobs.
- Sync their job listings with SmartRecruiters’ recruiting software — which is cloud-based and requires no downloading or upkeep — so that businesses can manage the hiring process from start to finish.
So, what’s new? According to SmartRecruiters, the update, released today, adds the following features:
- Insider Connections: Users can see people they know at the companies via their Facebook and LinkedIn networks.
- Facebook Advertising: Helps small and midsized businesses turn job postings into targeted ad campaigns.
- Apply on Facebook: Allows users to prefill application forms with information from their Facebook profiles.
- Searchability: Users interested in working for a company they like on Facebook can search the Career Tab for relevant positions.
- Talent Pool: if a company has no posted jobs, users can still express interest via SmartRecruiters.
- Timeline: The app was revamped to Facebook’s new page format.