Join the industry’s leading curators, tastemakers, brand marketers, entrepreneurs, and venture capitalists at the Social Curation Summit July 31 for sessions revolving around social news curation, brand loyalty, next-generation storytelling platforms, and filtering. Attend expert panels, including Inspiration for DIY Communities, Leveraging Community for Curation and Commerce, The Social Media Mixtape, Artists on the Verge, and more! Register before Friday for only $299, a $200 savings.
The summit is the must-attend event for anyone interested in the emerging technologies that are transforming the way we share, follow, and engage online, as evidenced by Pinterest and Tumblr. Connect with more than 40 expert speakers, including:
- Derek Gottfrid, vice president of product, Tumblr (keynote speaker)
- Scott Belsky, CEO, Behance (keynote speaker)
- Oliver Starr, chief evangelist, Pearltrees
- Steven Rosenbaum, author and CEO, Magnify.net
- Frederic Montagnon, chief operating officer, Overblog
- Hilary Peterson, VP of business development, Lyst
- Jason Ford, founder, FeedMagnet
Register now and save. We hope to see you there!