This week, The New York Times is hiring a director of user experience, while ACM needs a social media manager. Nancy J. Friedman Public Relations is seeking a social media strategist, and Dujour magazine is on the hunt for a Web editor. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Director, User Experience New York Times (New York, NY)
- Social Media Manager ACM (New York, NY)
- Social Media Strategist Nancy J. Friedman Public Relations (New York, NY)
- Web Editor Dujour Magazine (New York, NY)
- Connections Manager Starcom MediaVest Group (New York, NY)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented AllFacebook pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.