Socialbakers took the next step in Facebook analytics with today’s launch of Analytics Pro, which enables brands to keep a close watch on their performance on the social network, as well as that of their competitors.
Analytics Pro provides monitoring, competitive analysis, and campaign performance data for Facebook pages and Twitter profiles in a single dashboard, and other features include:
- Graphical analysis of engagement with Facebook and Twitter content, including likes, comments, and shares, enabling brand managers to analyze how users are interacting with it.
- The ability to analyze a single page or compare multiple brands on one screen.
- A fan page score, which combines categories including number of likes, content, posting strategy, and engagement into a single, graphically expressed score.
- Key performance indicators, including growth rate, engagement rate, and demographic reach.
- The ability to identify and monitor the Facebook and Twitter users who are the most valuable engagers with brands, including their posts, comments, and other activity.
Socialbakers Chief Executive Officer Jan Rezab said:
Social media marketing is expected to total 15 percent of all online marketing budgets by 2013. Without social analytics focused on user engagement, companies are practically throwing their investments in the garbage. Analytics Pro is incredibly powerful because it helps our clients study the competition, understand how to provide the content users want, and develop the most meaningful and conversion-driving content.