With the launch of video ads on Facebook on hold yet again, customizable video players provide a way for brands on the social network to feature their video content, and the latest entry in the field comes from Socialkick.
Socialkick said its customizable video player is “100 percent compliant” with Facebook’s terms of service, and its features include:
- The ability to add multiple banner images to videos.
- The ability to redirect desktop and mobile traffic.
- Popup links can be added.
- Social buttons can be added, allowing users to share videos.
- Content can be locked so that it can only be viewed after actions such as liking or sharing.
- Email addresses can be collected.
Brands on Facebook: Have you ever thought about using a customizable video player on your pages?