After journeying around the world, from Bora Bora to Monte Carlo, Nick Gholkar’s travels have included some impressive locations. There are few things that he finds as enjoyable as embarking on an adventure to the farthest reaches of the globe. The world is so expansive that it is almost impossible to fathom what opportunities await for the eager traveler. People who wish to partake in a trip should take the necessary steps to ensure that they are making the most out of their journey. In addition to this, they will also want to follow a strict set of mantras to enhance the overall trip. These rules can even be applied to life beyond the journey, which is why it is important for everyone to always keep them in the back of their minds. Read more
That Richard Gorman is a successful entrepreneur is probably no longer news. This seasoned direct response marketing pioneer and blogger has helped lots of entrepreneurs build their businesses to a good state. His track records in this genre have made the tips he shares highly regarded because of the positive results it generates.
If you have been battling with how to get a firm grip on your business, here are Gorman’s top tips that have worked wonders for him over the years. Read on to see how you can implement these tips for better results. Read more
Auto Europe has worked alongside some of the premier rental car services and travel companies in the United Kingdom. As such, Auto Europe knows what travelers to the British Isles want—what they’re after, what they come to Britain to see. In fact, the company knows the country’s top tourist destinations better than most tourists know them!
Perhaps that’s the boat you’re in. If you’ve never visited the UK, you may have little idea as to what you really need to see and do. You may also have ideas informed by British clichés or cinematic caricatures. Certainly, there are many options for tourists—enough that it can seem truly overwhelming, for those in Britain for the first time. As such, Auto Europe has compiled a list of the most significant, must-see tourist destinations that the UK has to offer, in the paragraphs that follow.
The list is offered below, in no implied order:
- Stonehenge. You’ve surely seen this odd, mystic locale portrayed on TV and movies, and you may have little idea as to what it’s all about. Little is known about it, in truth, beyond the fact that it is among the most important prehistoric sites still standing. Stonehenge was constructed by a culture that left no records or indications as to what the odd stone structures are, or why they were built. Perhaps it was a site used for an ancient religious ceremony, or perhaps it was something else altogether. Regardless, Stonehenge must be seen to be believed; Auto Europe says no trip to the Isles is complete without a stop at Stonehenge.
- Windsor Castle. Auto Europe notes that Britain is also a land of many great castles—foremost among them, perhaps, being Windsor Castle. Though the point is somewhat debatable, most experts agree that Windsor is the oldest and largest inhabited castle in the world. It also happens to be one of the official dwelling places of Queen Elizabeth. It is worth seeing and touring, as its magnificence is truly memorable.
- Big Ben. Speaking of memorable, you won’t soon forget it if you have the chance to see Big Ben. More than a century and a half after its construction, Big Ben remains one of the most popular tourist attractions in all of London. Here’s a fun fact about it: Big Ben is actually not the clock tower, but, technically, the 13-ton bell that’s housed within it. Regardless, if you’re in London, you need to swing by to see Big Ben.
- Durham Cathedral. If Britain is a land of many castles, it is also a land of many majestic churches and cathedrals. These churches and cathedrals are architectural wonders, they are filled with stunning visual art, and they speak volumes about the rich history of Britain. There are many cathedrals to see, of course, but Durham Cathedral should be on your list for sure.
- York Minster. Another magnificent cathedral, York Minster also makes the Auto Europe list. In fact, Auto Europe says York Minister so utterly dominates the skyline in the city of York, avoiding it is next to impossible!
- The Cotswolds. What are the Cotswolds, exactly? This term refers to a range of rolling, gentle hills, all of them in south central England. The region is known for its natural beauty and lush, endless seas of green, but also for its historic villages and historic towns, as well as a few stately manors and gardens. Auto Europe recommends spending a day exploring this idyllic countryside.
- The Tower of London. The Tower of London is worth seeing for many reasons. For one, it is a truly historic destination—a former prison, and a truly magnificent castle. It is also home to the British Crown Jewels.
- Hadrian’s Wall. Hadrian’s Wall is a truly historic landmark—and in fact, it was built by the Ancient Romans in their zeal to protect their British properties from Scottish tribes. It spans a solid 73 miles across the northern part of England, and there is a national path that actually runs the entire length of the wall. Seeing the wall is really just an excellent way to enjoy the natural, scenic beauty of northern England.
- Warwick Castle. Another incredible structure, Warwick Castle routinely places on lists of England’s top tourist attractions. As such, it simply has to go on the Auto Europe list! The castle was built in 1968, and stands as a truly breathtaking piece of architecture.
- Lake District. Finally, the Lake District is nothing less than England’s largest national park—and it is visited by some 14 million tourists a year. There is a reason for this, of course—it’s just breathtakingly beautiful.
This list is by no means exhaustive. There are innumerable reasons to visit Britain, and really an endless string of things to see and do there. There are pubs, gardens, manors—even beaches! The bottom line is that a trip to the UK couldn’t possibly disappoint. Auto Europe is proud to be a part of Britain’s tourist trade.
Physical therapy is an underestimated medical treatment that many people fail to understand, and as Mahir Reiss explains, this can lead to complications. As a board-certified physical therapist and co-founder of Reiss and Westood Physical Therapy, Mahir understands the importance of this practice. Fortunately, more people are starting to turn toward physical therapy because they realize that it can ultimately benefit their wellbeing. However, some complications arise because people do not comprehend the necessities that come with this type of treatment. In order to maximize a physical therapy experience, it would be wise for patients to adhere to the following tips. Read more
For those who have been eagerly anticipating the next big thing in private equity investing, stop what you’re doing: If the rumors about Margin XL Capital Partners, from George Stelling, turn out to be true, this is going to be a company you hear a lot about in the months and years to come. Though the formation of the business remains somewhat shrouded in mystery, enough details about the company have emerged that we can say with some confidence that it’s going to be something pretty special. In fact, the company is ramping up its operations right now, with a full online presence scheduled to emerge sometime later in the year and active recruiting of data scientists, line operations executives, and private equity professionals going on right now. Plus, the company is a true labor of love from George Stelling, and co-founder Robert Charles, executives who have career histories that speak for themselves.
You heard about this new venture from George Stelling here first, but rest assured that you’ll hear about it again. We think this firm is going to make a big splash. It has all the right pieces in place to become something really big. We’re going to offer a brief review of the company—based on the information we have at our disposal—in the paragraphs that follow. Read more
Susumo Azano is one of many entrepreneurs that realize the potential that lies behind social media marketing. Having started his own company back in the late 90s, he did not have the same advantages that entrepreneurs have today. In 2013, social media profiles have become abundant and a vast majority of Internet users are on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, GooglePlus, or some other networking site. These sites were once used by college graduates to communicate with each other, and have since become a helpful tool for the wise entrepreneur. Even though social media marketing is like shooting fish in a barrel, that does not mean that its usage will guarantee success. In fact, Susumo Azano reveals a few important rules to remember when utilizing social media for marketing. Read more
Research is an important part of the continual development of medical knowledge, and Lorraine Freedle is certainly intrigued by the different approaches that today’s scientists are taking to expand their understanding of the human body. The right research method, though, really depends upon the goals of the initiative and the nature of the work that is being done.
Lorraine Freedle has spearheaded numerous research projects and looks forward to continuing to use her experience to drive the success of the field. One of the ways in which she can do that is to share her knowledge. Below, Lorraine Freedle offers tips for researchers who are just starting out with their work. She hopes that her guidance will help up and coming medical professionals to establish themselves quickly and excel in their work. Read more
According to online marketing guru Rich Gorman, the state of marketing has changed considerably for members of the real estate profession. There was a time when the best way for an agent to advertise his or her services and listings was to take out space in the catalogs and flyers that consumers see distributed outside supermarkets—or perhaps even to get placement in the local Yellow Pages. While some behind-the-times agents continue to prioritize these methodologies, the reality is that, in today’s world, the best and really the only way for realtors to effectively engage consumers is via social media marketing.
In our newest free eBook, Marketing in Social Streams: Driving Product Discovery, Engagement and Advocacy you will learn why social streams are so important and effective, how marketing in social streams is different and how to deliver remarkable rich interactive campaigns directly in consumer’s streams.
Many Facebook users bristled at the idea of news feed ads coming from pages of which they weren’t fans. However, Facebook has pressed on with testing options to enhance revenue. The site recently launched a new way to place more ads on the site: sponsored search results. This was tested earlier this year, but it is now a full-fledged feature.