Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Facebook dating application Are You Interested shared the results of a related poll on its Facebook page.
Are You Interested polled Facebook users of both genders on their views of Valentine’s Day, and its findings from more than 500 respondents included:
- 33 percent of respondents expected to end up in bed on Valentine’s Day — 38 percent of men, and 25 percent of women;
- 33 percent checked their ex’s Facebook status to see if they had plans for the holiday;
- 74 percent believe a first date on Valentine’s Day is a good idea;
- 58 percent believe the man should pay for dinner on Valentine’s Day; and
- 67 percent said they would end a shaky relationship before Valentine’s Day.
Readers: Do you agree or disagree with the results from Are You Interested?