Viralheat, a Facebook marketing platform, announced Wednesday a way that users can manage their Facebook pages on the go, with an iPhone application. From the app, Viralheat users can access the Viralheat stream, engage with Facebook fans, and publish updates. Page managers can also analyze data for their connected Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts.
- Access Viralheat Stream from anywhere at any time.
- Conduct cross-channel publishing across Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Schedule posts in advance.
- Review analytics at a glance.
- Engage with communities in real-time.
- Create and save custom streams.
Viralheat Co-Founder Vishal Sankhla discussed his company’s newest offering:
Viralheat already provides marketers with a unique, all-in-one platform for social media management. Our new iPhone app brings this simple, cost-effective platform — which includes social media management, engagement, publishing, and analytics capabilities — to the mobile world.
Download the iPhone app here.