Vistaprint acquired Webs Inc., parent company of Facebook page-creation vendor Pagemodo, last December, but its new offering is independent of Pagemodo, which is still operating as a stand-alone site.
Features of Vistaprint’s Facebook Business Page Builder include:
- A custom Facebook cover image designer, which includes several templates.
- A custom dashboard that allows users to post status updates, offers, coupons, videos, and other content.
- A like gate, which restricts content to Facebook users who have liked the page.
- The ability to create photo galleries.
- Contact forms to gather information from Facebook users.
- Maps that include businesses’ locations.
- The option of ordering promotional materials that encourage likes and check-ins.
- Personalized applications created under tabs on users’ Facebook pages.
- Analytics and statistics.
Vistaprint Vice President of Global Marketing Scott Braun said:
Social media has become an essential tool for businesses to tap into, and that includes the small and micro business market. While our customers have been using our digital marketing products, such as websites and email marketing, we find that there is a fair amount of confusion as to where to start when it comes to social media. We wanted to provide an easy way for our customers to engage through Facebook, from initial page setup to intuitive engagement tools to help them interact with their customers, all in one place.
We know our customers are looking for more tools to market their business, and that leveraging social media is a must in today’s competitive environment. But we also believe small businesses can have a greater impact by integrating social across other marketing vehicles, which is why we’ve also made it easy for our customers to integrate their Facebook presence into their existing marketing efforts, like business cards.