According to the post, WeTopia players are responsible thus far for:
- Providing 603,503 hot meals to children in Haiti.
- Constructing a new school in Moline, Haiti.
- Providing 2,951 warm coats for children in Afghanistan and the northeast United States.
- Planting 6,286 papaya trees and 19,465 tomato plants for children in Kenya.
- Providing 14,400 hours of nutrition education programming for children in Appalachia, Louisiana, and rural California.
Readers: Would you be more willing to try out a Facebook game if you knew it would benefit a real-world cause?